Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can't wait!!

I've never been excited for any school event before. Well, except for the Prison School visit during Sociology class.

I can't wait for the graduation ceremony. I wish it's tomorrow!! I'm nervous cause i don't wanna trip and fall infront of everybody but at the same, i feel so fired up for the ceremony. I finally can say, "I'M A PROUD HOLDER OF A MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DIPLOMA!".

Haha, even though i suck so much being an engineer, atleast my GPA is above 3.0. I'm happy.

I guess i'm pretty competitive when it comes to academics, but yeah having schoolmates as competitive as the ones i hang out with in school, really helps me to motivate myself to work even harder than i already have.

So thank you guys and girls!! Can't wait to see you that day.

But the girls and i are meeting on the 30th April to rent our graduation gown. I haven't met them since the last day of school, and that's like nearly 6 months ago!! How time flies.

Anyhoo, i'm gonna buy a new outfit for my ceremony. Hopefully new shoes too, and a new bag maybe? But i'm definitely getting a new hair. No wait, not definitely, haha i'm just thinking of getting a new hair, but i don't wanna cut it or anything.

I'm gonna try to lose some weight too before the ceremony. I've not been eating rice for 3 days now, and i'm just gonna make it a habit of eating rice once a week. It's not that bad right? Atleast i'm still eating, just not rice.

Hmm, maybe i should start jogging everyday again. How niceeee.

How much weight do you think i can lose in a month? 5 kg? 6? I don't mind losing 10kg, but then it's gonna take a miracle for that to happen, especially since we're having a potluck picnic with the YSS girls this Sunday.

Okay, i'll eat just a little today, and then indulge tomorrow.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GIRLS!!

1 comment:

nuwee said...

new outfit, new shoes, and a new bag and a definite new hair sounds exciting!!!!!!

shop wit me?