Thursday, April 02, 2009

I feel so loved!

Heylo just another random post on another boring day. Is it just me or is the week cruising down so slowly?

Anyway, i'm in love. IN LOVE! *dreamily*

I can't help it, he's just so dreamy. So hot. So... DEAD. Haha, i'm talking about James Dean! He's the sexiest guy ever graced the earth! Other than Frank Sinatra of course! Hehe.

Sorry girls, he's mine. I'm gonna meet him in my afterlife! HAHA



Hehe, Michael is being a sweetheart! I swear, i didn't make him write that as his personal message, but he did! Ain't he sweet! Hahaha and as for his display picture, well, see the picture below this one!



Taadaa!! Haha, this one i made him do. I didn't expect him to do it of course, but he did! So nice of him. Anywayz, if you all can't see it, it's an inverted Arynne. Haha, he wrote it on his abs while looking in the mirror. How adorable! Hearts for the effort!



Okay! No juicy gossips! Bye bitches! Ermms, i mean readers! HEHE

1 comment:

michael b said...

woop thats me hahahha love you babe XxxXxxxXxxXxxxxxX