Monday, April 13, 2009

I don't trust you

As friends, it's in your responsibility to tell me the truth no matter how hurtful it is. As friends, it is also your responsibility to stand up for me.

Honestly, i'm not mad at HER for not wanting me around for whatever shit SHE wanna meet you girls for.

I'm at a point where i don't really care about what SHE is going through or whatever reasons SHE's having her dramas for.

I am however, pissed that none of you have the guts to tell me.

If Linsy didn't tell me that SHE didn't want me there, are you all gonna go on with the pretentious acts? And Linsy, i don't blame you.

I know i shouldn't be too hard on the two of you cause i know you have the intention of telling me, after the four of you meet. However, to me, that is lying.

You both know how i feel about honesty and loyalty. No matter how much it hurts to tell me the truth, i'd rather you all have told me together instead of pushing everything to Linsy. Yes, she is my cousin, but you have no idea what situation you all have put her in.

Making her choose between her own family member and her friends. No Linsy, i'm not mad at you for meeting them without me. That's really your prerogative.

Here's the truth. I feel betrayed by the two of you, my so-called friends.

No comments: