Monday, April 13, 2009

We're not in high school anymore.

I deserve being called a bitch? Haha maybe so, Rehan. But at least i'm not stupid enough to jump into conclusions.

You argue about how you all stood up for me. Okay, you're right, maybe i don't know how fucked up she was and how much you girls stood up for me.

I do however, wanna address to you that before you pass judgement that makes you look like a fool in my tagboard, you should have atleast understood what the whole post is about. As i said, it's not about how you girls did or did not stand up for me, it's about how you girls did not tell me together.

Yes, i know it's hard. But doing it together is much more better than having Linsy to do it alone. Even if you girls don't wanna tell me by the phone, do it through SMS. Atleast i feel better that all of you do it together.

Jeesh, stop passing crude judgement. So it's alright for you to be mad at how my post sounds like to you, and i'm not even allowed to feel betrayed?

How hard was it to understand the fucking post?!

1 comment:

michael B said...

woop woop get them told love haha
muchas te quiero mi amor xXXx