Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sick of toy soldier

Fact #1:

I don't THINK i like you. I KNOW i like you. I was all smiles when you acknowledge and reciprocated the same feelings.

Fact #2:

I feel happy when you tell me i make you smile. My stomach flutter when you said i make your heart melt.

Fact #3:

You have the ability to make me come up with the cheesiest lines. Yes, you know what i'm talking about.

Fact #4:

The idea of you coming to sweep me off my feet and keeping me forever doesn't sound so bad! If only you knew... *smiles*

Fact #5:

I like it when you call me baby doll, and i like it when you said i'm perfect for you. I may not say it but i secretly love it when you take note of every single thing i say to make me happy.

Fact #6:

Appreciates the fact that you say hi to me every single time you come online.

Fact #7:

HAHA! I adore it when you jokingly propose to me! I look forward to your messages and your tags, and even the Luvs. I do admit, i get a little disappointed when i got neither but hey, that's just me getting my hopes up, so don't worry about it.

Fact #8:

I tell my friends about you. Some good responses and some not so good. Some even told me not to trust you. I did tell you i have trust issues but with you it's easy for me to open up. It's so much easier to be myself, to be silly and goofy and still have you saying you like me.

Fact #9:

I make a big deal about your 'bestfriend' because i know she's in love with you. I also know how much she means to you. Even though you told me there's nothing going on between the two of you, and even said you don't see the two of you even being together, i feel like there's something that you're not telling me.

Maybe it's just me. I just don't want to go in between the two of you if you both do have something going on. I, as a girl, will know how she feels if someone is trying to take my man away.

I make a big deal about it because........

Fact #10:

.... i don't want to fall for you just to have my heart broken again.

No comments: