Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Tuesday Rants

I have been stoning alot these few days. And by stoning, i don't mean intoxicated by drugs. No drugs or any kind of stones were involved.

I'm just really hyper but at the same time, i'm kinda spacing out in between. It gets pretty annoying cause i was so tired but i can't get to sleep.

Anyhoo, while i was stoning the other day, a couple of random thoughts came into my mind. So i thought i'd share it with you all.

Hehe, it is also to make up for the number of days i haven't been blogging.

Random rant #1:

How far down is a bottomless pit? I know it says bottomless but everything has to have a bottom, right? And if it does have a bottom, how deep does the bottom have to be to be considered bottomless?

And let's say if it IS really bottomless, where will the drop lead you? I wonder if it goes around the world. Or, it will bring you to the OTHER side of the world.

Woahhh, how cool is that?!

Random rant #2:

I suddenly realized that i'm very jealous of Linsy that she can study again. Haha, i wanna go back to school dammit!!

Random rant #3:

I think i say the words 'fuck', 'damn' and 'shit' alot.

Random rant #4:

I think if i were to be chased by a serial killer, the last words that will come out from my mouth will be 'OH SHIT!'. I'll be that vulgar girl that every horror movies have.

Random rant #5:

I still find it funny when i think about how Linsy will die in my imagination. I can't remember how exactly, but it's something about her being tied up and the serial killer will cut open her head to reveal her brain. When the serial killer stuck a straw in her brain to suck her brains out, Linsy was still blinking.

HAHA, i can't stop laughing! Sorry Linsy.

Random rant #6:

I think it's time people stop making religion the reason for wars. It's for fucking selfish reasons and they know it. It's about land and power. They should grow some balls and have the courage to atleast admit it.

I'm still ashamed of the society we're living in.

Random rant #7:

There are two guys in my office that have nice spankable butt, and i only told Linsy.

Okay! Enough of the random rants. Will post a proper blog soon! See ya lovelies!

No comments: