Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sneezes can be sexy

As you all know, i LOVE to have a conversation with myself. No matter how weird it sounds, it's very calming.

So i was changing after my shower, i kinda had a little sneeze. Okay, not little but HUGE sneeze. Haha, Linsy probably know what i'm talking about.

Yeah anyway, i think i woke Eryanna up with my sneeze.

Arynne: *HUGE SNEEZE*
Eryanna: That sneeze is so not sexy.
Arynne: What kind of sneezes are sexy?
Eryanna: I don't know but definitely not that.
Arynne: Who the hell cares anyway? I'm at home, why would i need to be sexy?
Eryanna: True, unless you have someone to be sexy for.
Arynne: Hmmm, why am i talking to myself. Shut up!

Haha, creepy but yes, that's the whole conversation.

1 comment:

nuwee said...

eryanna is your other self? lolxx

now i have to remember 3 names
marina
arynne
eryana

susah betul kau nie!