Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Wednesday Rants #2

Random rant #1:

In the bus, there was a Bangladeshi. Usually, i'll complain and give them dirty stares for being super stinky and for looking at me, but today i was impressed. Never have i seen a Bangladeshi man giving up their seats for ladies. I was nodding my head in approval.

See, it's not that hard. If a foreigner can do it, why can't Singaporeans? Tsk tsk, we ought to learn from some of them.

Random rant #2:

There's a couple of things i wanna buy. A new bra, a new bag, a new pair of shoes, a new glasses and maybe a new hair cut? Haha

Random rant #3:

We (Fafa, Linsy, Kak Rohani and I) went into the sex shop in Bugis today to buy some things for our colleague's going away gifts. There was a couple of objects/games in there that i wouldn't mind owning. HAHA

Random rant #4:

As of right now, 3 people have called me a playa. Weird.

No comments: