Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hmmz

It's proven that i can't sing.

Haha, thanx girlfriend for the best night out ever. I lost my voice, prolly it'll be fine by afternoon. It's just coarse, that's all.

AND

I think i'm too westernized that i talk with a fake accent. HAHA, kidding about the fake accent. I'm talking about the songs and the way i think. Jeeesh, all i sang were English songs, i don't even know how to sing the Malay songs the girls picked.

But i had fun nonetheless.

Well, can't wait till Sunday, IF it's happening of course. If not, i just won't care so much anymore. The reason why i care is because she's a friend, but if she refused to treat us the same way, then i don't know what to say. Though we still miss her dearly.

Well anyway, will post the pictures and videos up in Facebook. Do laugh at how awful i sound when i sing.

P/S: I should have picked Avenged Sevenfold's songs huh girls. HAHA

No comments: