Monday, October 03, 2011

Day 03. What are your views on drugs and alcohol

Well, to be honest, i find the people doing both to be brain dead.

I mean, some people drink one glass of wine per day or they don't drink irresponsibly and doesn't really hurt anyone. That's okay with me.

But there are people who drink cause they can't do anything without drinking.

Same goes for drugs.

I don't care if you do it, just don't hurt other people in the process. That's what they don't realize. They may think they're just having fun but having excessive of either and/or both things hurt the ones you love.

You may not be abusive physically, but mentally, you're basically raping them.

I am not gonna judge those people who do them, but i have seen first hand what both things can do to a person and their loved ones to even be curious about them.

I can honestly say that even though i wonder why people do it, i have never been curious enough to try. It's stupid, really.

Besides, i have my own natural high to even be bothered about those things.

So all i can say is, if you wanna drink, drink responsibly. Don't do drugs. Seriously, it's not worth it. 

No comments: