Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 10. Discuss your first love and first kiss

Wow, they say you can never forget your first love cause when shit happens, it's gonna hurt a lot.

The thing is, i was only a child. Even if it was only a crush, i would still call it love. I was a young girl, i know nuts about love.

Thinking about it now, i probably wouldn't call it love, but back then i thought it was. Like i said, i was only a child, what the hell do i know? Haha, okay maybe a calling myself a child then would be exaggerating. I was a teenager, but if you guys knew how i was back then, you guys would seriously think i'm childish.

Anyway, back to the blog post.

My "first love" was with a guy, the type that you people would actually expect me to like. He has tattoos and multiple stuff. A guitarist. Haha you all know how much i love guitarists.

Basically he's just the typical bad boy in a band. The type all girls would drool over, but avoid. You know? I was just a typical teenager who would fall for every person who looked like a rockstar. Haha

There's not much to talk about, really. He was really nice. Mischievous soul, which i like. It was one of those good relationships that i would rave about. Haha yeah, old story though.

My first kiss was bad. I didn't know where to turn, teeth knocking, tongue all over the place. It was so bad. Haha seriously. Oh, the awkward moment after that. Not sure if you wanna laugh about it, or just be mad and keep quiet. Haha, but it was all good, no one expects the other party to be an awesome kisser the first time. Haha

I didn't even practice before that. You know how people kiss their own hand, or pillow to practice? I didn't do any of that. I was such a kid when i was a teenager. I didn't think about boys or on that curious phase to date. It was all about the fun for me!

Okay, short story, and not really interesting but it was a bad one that i wish no one would remember. Haha what about you guys? What happened on your first kiss?

Share!

No comments: