Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 09. How you hope your future will be like

Wow okay, big question. Haha

We all don't know what the future holds, but i guess we can hope. Of course, once you hope, you have to actually move in the direction you wanna be in and not just hope for miracles to happen. You have to work for it, honey. Mhm.

Anyway, yeah. I don't ask for much, i just wanna be happy. Haha once again, everyone's definition of happiness is different. For me, happiness is not owning that new gadgets, or buying the latest product trends, or having expensive brands for irrelevant things.

For me, happiness is being able to be with the one you love. Being able to still see your precious family when you wake up. Being able to enjoy that little moment of bavardage with your girlfriends. It's just really depends on the standard you set for yourself, really.

I would love to own a car by then, but if i don't, i wouldn't be too worried about it. You know what i mean?

I just want to be able to say that i have lived the most of my life. Have done all the things i am capable of doing, at least once, if not twice.

I also want to be able to support myself and also hopefully my family? Haha yeah, i am not afraid to say that in the near future (not necessarily NEAR, haha), i do want to get married and have kids.

I just, yeah, basically just fulfill what i can and just live the most of my life left. I am pretty happy at the moment, so hopefully it would drag on to the future. 

No comments: