Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 17. Your highs and lows of this past year.

Before May this year, i was pretty much jobless and living off savings. I was so depressed, with zero self-esteem and i didn't even wanna care about anything.

I was really really down that period of time. It was so hard to score a job, it was even harder to find a job that actually meets with the criteria that you already possess. Every night all i did was get online and send in as many resume as possible.

Even when i get called up for several interviews, i get more depressed whenever i don't get a response. You all know what i mean? I'm sure people who have been in my shoes before know how it feels like.

Your confidence level basically went downhill. You literally hit rock bottom.

I don't really have that many lows this year. Mostly the fact that i didn't have a job the first half of the year.

Things started to look up when i got a job in late May/early June. I started to save up and everything, lots of things have been paid off. I also have started back with my child sponsorship, which made me so so happy.

And then recently, i started to get break outs. My family should know that i go through pains and hundreds of dollars just to check what's wrong with my skin. I have spent so much to get my skin clear up and it has been a while since it broke out.

Now, i am going back to Dr Foo to get my skin in order again. Hopefully it would get better soon.

There's not much lows this year, it's been great. Loving life, and loving the fact that i have my family around me and that i am still healthy.

No comments: