Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 25. Someone who fascinates you and why.

To be honest, i think people are gonna think i'm crazy, but it is actually Adolf Hitler.

Now, i am not one of those crazy people to be digging up his family history and what not, but i do feel like he was a very powerful individual.

I don't necessarily agree with his ways and i definitely do not give tacit approval to his actions with the gas chambers and what not.

I just feel like he was a very tactical person and also influential, in a way. He let his presence known and was just very assertive to what he wanted. He had a purpose and he went for it.

I don't know. He truly intrigues me. The kind of individual i would want to study in depth on. You know what i mean?

Haha, yeah. I know it's not really justifiable why i picked him, but i have always been curious about him ever since i started liking war histories. Haha

What about you guys? Who fascinates you?

No comments: