Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 14. Your earliest memory.

Okay, i won't tell you guys about the time i peed on the playground. Or the time when i tore my shorts climbing over a fence. Not even the time when i blamed my brother for the fact that i slipped due to me being careless. I have told you guys all that story over and over again, and even though i still think it's funny, i won't bore you all with it anymore.


Lets talk about another fond memory of mine. I was just telling this to my colleague the other day. I don't exactly remembered what age i was, but i was living in my old house in Serangoon, so i was probably about between 4 to 8 years old.

Here's what happened.

I was at this phase where all i wanted to eat was instant noodles. I don't know why, but it's so good. Even now, i still have that phase. All i want is instant noodles or cup noodles.

Anyway, back to the story.

The thing is, back then, i was a pretty fussy eater. I love spicy food but i did not like a lot of vegetables, a lot of Malay traditional dishes. All i wanted was instant noodles.

So my Mum have been slaving over hot stove after coming home from her night shift, and she asked me if i wanted to eat. As usual, i would ask her to cook for me instant noodles and i was throwing a hissy fit cause she wouldn't cook me my noodles. Haha i guess she got angry and started chasing me with a bamboo pole.

Haha, yes, that bamboo pole we use to hang our clothes out to dry.

Ahh, i only remember vaguely what happened but i still think it was pretty funny. I was probably afraid back then, but it's a funny memory.

What about you guys? What memory do you guys have when you were younger?

No comments: