Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Day 05. A time you thought about ending your life.

To be real honest with you, i have NEVER tried to end my life.

I have gone through so many deep valleys in my life, so many drama and so many bad experience, but i can safely say that i have never tried to kill myself.

Well, i guess i am one of those lucky people who can bounce back when they hit the bottom. I feel like i am the master of my own destiny. I control the situation i am in, not the other way round.

Yes, i do get depressed. Yes, i do feel like i am nothing. Just an insignificant little part of the population. I do feel like i have lost everything before, but i just pulled myself out of the rut.

I feel like running away from your problems or even ending your life is actually a cowardice act. There ARE people who cares, even though at that point of time, you don't think they do.

You just need support. Try looking for it around your family that loves you, your friends that adores you and those loved ones who couldn't live without you.

Don't do anything irresponsible, even though you feel like it will end all your problems. The ones who have to deal with it are the people that you left behind. That loved you truly and unconditionally.

Honestly, if you think about all those things and people that fills your life with care and concern, and kindness, you can go through anything. 

No comments: