Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Day 04. Your view on religion.

Me answering this question is not to make some of you people angry at me. It's just me voicing out on my opinion, as usual.


As per normal not many people will agree with me, but with that said, i DO NOT want you people to come preach to my face about it.


I really don't.

Now, before you people bash me, i would just like to say that i do believe in God. I do thank Him for all that i have, for all the days i could still wake up in the morning and spend time with my loved ones.

I, however, do not have faith in religion.

I know what you guys are gonna say? How could you believe in God if you do not have faith in religion? Well, because to me, there is only ONE God. He is the creator, He is the merciful. Just one.

Okay, to be fair, i don't really have a problem with religion cause each religion actually teaches us the same thing. Respect, discipline, honor and definitely responsibility. There are, of course, other values that religion teaches us.

What i actually do not like, is when people interpret certain verses in their respective holy book the way they want it to be, and totally misconstrued on the real meaning of the verse/holy book. Really, just. It is really hard to keep my faith in religion with the people around it trying to twist every single thing the book teaches.

Maybe one day, my faith in religion will be restored again, but till then. *smiles*

No comments: