Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 07. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I was born on December 14th, so that makes me a Sagittarius.

To be frank, i don't believe in horoscopes, even though i read it. I mean, there are MILLIONS of Sagittarians out there and obviously the general overview of what makes and/or define a Sagittarian may not fit with every single one of us. Of course, there are coincidences where a certain trait fits you to a t.

Nevertheless, lets go through what we know about being Sagittarius and i'll see if it's applicable to me.

Whenever you read about Sagittarius, a lot of websites emphasize our need for freedom. I might agree. I, personally, do not like being constraint. I also do not like schedule or a time line for me to do something. You know what i mean?

I like socializing and being around people, but i don't like to be in crowded places. It annoys the heck out of me. Mostly cause of the stuffiness, plus, some people smell so bad.

Sagittarius are also curious people. I love learning about new things, experience new cultures and get to know new people. Which is also a Sagittarius trait, which is being friendly.

I am very friendly, but some people can't stand me. I don't know why, maybe cause they find me bitchy? Only cause i'm honest. I am no-nonsense type of person when it comes to honesty. The think is, i am REALLY nice, but once people start to insult me, i do fight back. I guess that's where my fire sign comes in.

I like traveling and i get bored really easily. I need to constantly do something. I don't like desk-bound jobs, i like a job that enables me to meet different people and be in a lot of situations.

Well, i am very generous towards my loved ones, and i am very protective of them. I am fiercely loyal.

Haha, well, if you read most of the traits of a Sagittarius, those mentioned above are part of it. There are, of course, traits that are relevant. Some don't really apply to me.

Like, easily trusting people. I am not like that. It is really hard for me to trust someone, even if i have known the person for years. I am also not patriotic, like how a Sagittarius person is assumed to be in a lot of websites that i read. I like my country, but i don't feel like i would want to die for my country selflessly.

Basically i just explained with basic traits that i think fits me and what don't. It's all very general anyway, our personality and traits, though some are inborn, there are many more that we learnt through experiences.

So yeah, just take some time each day just to get to know yourself better. You might surprise yourself.

No comments: