Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 18. Your beliefs.

I do believe in treating others the way you want to be treated.

I don't like lying to others cause i know how it feels like to be lied to. I will try as much as possible not to lie to others cause i put myself in their shoes. If one day, I were to find out that they've been lying to them, how would i feel? I would definitely feel betrayed and i will never trust that person again.

I also don't believe in cheating. At all. To me, there is NO excuse for cheating. I don't care how neglected you feel, or how distant you think your partner is, once you think about cheating on your partner, all i can say is that, you should just leave them.

If you love someone, you would never even think about hurting the other person, let alone cheat on them. I would rather be dropped, than get cheated on.

It's not really an ego thing, it's just the thought that having to share the person i love with someone else, who possibly make him much more happier than me. Also the feeling of being led on. If you want to cheat on your partner, there is definitely no more feelings for them, so i would rather you tell me straight to my face.

I believe that my family comes first before anyone else. They are the ones that i would take a bullet for, or more. I cannot live without them.

What else.

I dunno, really. I am a very honest and straight forward person. I know sometimes i can be a major bitch to people, maybe that's why some of you don't like me. It's fine by me.

No comments: