Saturday, October 08, 2011

Day 06. Write 30 interesting facts about you.

Well, some facts may not be interesting cause you have to admit it, these things usually don't come when you think about it. It will suddenly come to you after a few days. Haha either way, the following are what came into my head at the moment of this blog post.


1) Not everyone i know in real life knows my real name
2) It is not a secret that i like firemen, but i was genuinely sad when the firemen in Singapore are not as hot as the ones in the calender. Haha
3) I do not like the taste of mayonnaise.
4) I am a chocolate addict. Sugar addict, more like it. I cannot live without candy.
5) I have tried going cold turkey from sugar, even tried reading a book about kicking sugar addiction. FAILED!
6) Carmen Electra was my first ever real same-gender crush.
7) I am very much in love with James Dean.
8) Yes, i have dreamt about marrying Bruce Willis.
9) I like cooking but i don't like to eat.
10) I feel guilty after i eat, which resulted in me not eating for a few days.
11) I don't take promises from people seriously anymore. If they fulfill it, then cool. If not, then meh, expected.
12) I don't like following trends.
13) I feel like people who follow trends really have no sense of originality or even confidence cause they need to be assured that they are being accepted by society by wearing things that have already been approved by the masses.
14) I don't like dead bodies.
15) I don't bear grudges but once i don't like you, even if i have forgiven you, i still won't like you.
16) I don't take criticisms to heart cause i feel like the people who insult others are just a bunch of loveless attention seeking brats.
17) I am not one to apologize when i am not proven wrong, but once i am wrong, i WILL apologize and i mean it too.
18) A lot of people told me before that their first impression of me is that i am a snob. I'm not, I'm actually very friendly.
19) People always say i look nice and innocent and a total sweetheart. They obviously don't know how bitchy i can get.
20) Even though i like metal, i still listen to other genres.
21) I like snakes and bats. I am not afraid of creepy crawlies but i HATE lizards and rodents.
22) I search my symptoms just to see if i have an illness.
23) I always feel like i will die before 30.
24) I like reading horoscopes but i don't believe in it.
25) Be it Christians, Muslims or others, extremists piss me off.
26) I am pretty much gutsy. I pretty much will try EVERYTHING at least twice.
27) I have issues with not having my feet on the ground.
28) I have trust issues that i am currently working on.
29) Sometimes i push people away to see if they will indeed stay.
30) I cannot live without my family.

No comments: