Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 08, A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

I haven't achieved a lot of things that i want yet, but mostly i am very happy with my life. Although some people might say that if you're contented with your life, how are you gonna improve on the quality?

Simple. Just do your very best. A lot of people compare their lives with others and that's what make them unhappy with their own lives. Instead of being thankful for what they already have, the compare what they don't have to the people that do have. Of course you're never gonna be happy with your life if you keep thinking that way.

I am happy with my life, but i still think there are room on where i can improve on. I do it cause i want to, not because i don't have things that other people have. I don't care about those other people, and their material things.

I have to say, ever since i started working, i have been very satisfied with my life. Tiring to earn the money, yes, but when you know that all the things you buy is from your hard work and sweat and tears, it's all worth it.

I am pretty lucky. My parents took care of all the necessities ever since i was young. Even when i was in polytechnic, my parents paid most of the things i need. I feel bad, of course, for troubling them. That's why now that i am working, i feel so happy with it cause it is all me.

I don't need to depend of my parents for the things i want anymore. I also get to support them with whatever little i have. I get to save up for things i want, for trips or even just for nothing.

It's really fulfilling for me to be living my live for myself. I love my parents to bits, my friends and family, but actually having to control your own life by yourself, is very satisfying.

No comments: