Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Day 1- Post 15 facts about yourself.

Here it is, time to get up close and personal. Lets start. Forget about my name or what kind of food i like, lets get more in depth, shall we?

1) I do not like flowers. I'd rather get a bouquet of Chupa Chups than flower..
2) Yes, i do fantasize about killing someone sometimes.
3) I sometimes wonder what it feels like to have my brain eaten by a Zombie.

4) I have two moles on my right boob.
5) When i eat, i feel like a failure.
6) No matter how much weight i lose, i always feel fat.

7) I still want kids even if i never get married.
8) I used to be very patriotic but i am not anymore. I will NOT die for my country.
9) I am very comfortable in my own skin, and i don't think i am ugly but when someone calls me "Beautiful", i tend not to believe them.

10) I have very weird moments where i suddenly hate guys when i get annoyed at some of them. It doesn't last longer than a day though.
11) I can tell that i'm getting my menstruation when i get sensitive for no reason. I would feel emotional and depressed and i would cry all the time without any reasons for 3 days straight.

12) I want bigger boobs. 
13) I have a real crush on Bruce Willis and it's not just because he's a celebrity.
14) I have planned my wedding every since i was a little girl. The venue, the cake, the bridesmaid dresses and everything. Even though i know i'll never get married.
15) I don't think i'd live to be 30.

No comments: