Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day 2- Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years.

I LOVE YOU GIRLFRIENDS TO BITS AND PIECES.

EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS, WE ARE STILL ABLE TO WORK IT OUT.

SORRY FOR BEING EMOTIONAL AND TOUCHY FEELY, HAHA BUT I MEAN IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. 

LOVE YOU ALL TO MUNCHIES!!!!

I have no idea why this thing appear rotated. Haha
Suhaili (in blue): She's one of the best person you can talk to cause she's very practical and logical. She can get a little bit weird sometimes but hey, that's what makes her special. I remember her being there for me at 2 in the morning after i just broke up with my back then boyfriend. She's funny, in a cynical type of way but that's what i like about her.

Hannah (in pink): One of the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She's not only beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. She's funny. Don't be fooled by her sweet exterior, she's a kick ass female. Can be a little dirty at times, but hey, don't we all?

Last minute outing, as always.
Sikin (long hair, driver seat): Honest and open. You can count on her to give you the most straight forward opinion to any situations. 

Rehan (to the right of me): A lovely person inside and out. You can talk to her about anything and everything but she still won't judge you. 


Linsy (the girl who is in both pictures *that is not me*): I've known her the longest. My cousin and my best friend. She's there for me every step of the way. We've had our issues before but we have never not talked for more than a few hours. A lot of funny memories together. My saviour. 

1 comment:

hunnyz03 said...

i dun even know u blog abt me! lol.
but yeah..tts how true i am. kekekekeke
i love u too fren! :D