Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 12- Write about the worst day of your life.

My god, i remember this day like it was yesterday, but don't make me go into details. Just gonna tell you what happened and how it made me feel.

Basically, my parents got into a HUGE fight. I mean, i've seen them fight before but never like this. I see them tease and make fun of each other but this was a HUGE MEGA GINORMOUS fight. I'm not kidding. 

I found out they were getting a divorced and i broke down completely. 

I am not gonna point fingers to say who is in the wrong but closed friends and relatives know about the going ons in my family. 
I remember hating everyone, and not feeling at all happy about anything. I was crying so much, but thank goodness Linsy was there. 

Yeah, so, i was basically depressed the my whole early teenage years. 

I think that's why Mum took us to Disneyland. I knew there were some type of conspiracy. Haha, i'm kidding, but yeah. 

No comments: