Monday, March 21, 2011

I got raped..

.... by a freaking bug.

I am not kidding. It was disgusting. 

So, basically what happened was, i just finished jogging with Linsy, Kak Yan and their mother and, we went to this fitness playground thingy that has all the basic exercises stations. The sit ups, the pull ups, the monkey bars, and all that jazz.

So i was on this device. Where you step on a round "disc" and then you can start twisting and turning your legs and body the opposite direction. Haha you know what i mean? Yeah, so i was happily twisting myself on this device and i was breathing as per normal when suddenly this flying bug just flew right in my nose. I guess because of the connecting pipes, i can feel it fly through my throat. 

I tried to force coughed it out but i could still feel it in my throat, haha so i basically forced myself to puke cause it was so uncomfortable and ticklish at the same time.

So yeah, that's the highlight of my week really. I got face raped by a bug. Forced deep throat, if you think is more appropriate. EW.

No comments: