Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 19- Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.

Well, last year, we didn't celebrate my birthday on the day itself cause it fell on a weekday. My friends are all working and such, but they celebrated it a few days in advance. Of course, i don't mind.

I have to say that birthday was the best and the most memorable birthday celebration i ever had. Well, i did celebrate my birthday overseas once. Oh, and i got a birthday package from New Zealand too once, which is awesome!

Yes, last year was major great.
The girls brought to me to all the places i love and adore.

It started off with me sleeping over at Sikin's house since the parents were out and she was all alone, so me being the good friend that i am (ehem), agreed to accompany her for the night.

Then, she told me she had to be back in Yishun by 8:30am cause she had a Tamil wedding to attend to near my house, but i think we slept till 9:30am. Haha we showered and she took the cab to my area and then pretended to proceed to the Indian temple nearby, while i go home.
I got on the net, you know, being bored and everything. So in about 10 or 15 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was Linsy, followed by Rehan and Sikin, of course. 

Best surprise ever. They didn't really tell me where we're going. They told me i had 15 minutes to get ready. Thank goodness i already showered. Didn't really take much to put on some eyeshadow cause i'm pretty good at neutral look now. Haha

They just dragged me in the bus, in the train and all that jazz and we dropped at Science Center. Haha and i was like "Are we going to the CSI exhibition??" with a huge smile on my face.

It was awesomeeeeeeeeee. And then for dinner, we went to Charco's. Oh and they each bought me Stargate SG-1 DVD, from seasons 1 to 3. 

I freaking love my friends.

Well this birthday. Haha, i don't know. I usually don't expect anything except whenever i hint them on my presents. I guess i want a birthday cake that looks like a huge cupcake. Tee hee. They can surprise me if they want.

Though, i think we're not gonna do anything cause Linsy is getting married 11 days after my birthday. Grrr. She's stealing my spotlight.

Haha, i'm kidding, but that's the story.

No comments: