Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16- Upload a picture of your room and talk about your room.


Well, to be honest, this is not a recent picture. Haha i am embarrassed to take a new picture of my room cause it looks like a crack house. Haha, okay, not a crack house but yeah, it's very messy.

Well, what can i say about my room. It's not that big, but it's not that small either. I don't know, some people said my room is pretty big, but i'm thinking that maybe it's because there are not that many things in there.

I don't know the real dimensions of it, but if you take away my bed and my built-in computer table, you can fit approximately 8 people in there for a sleepover. Haha.

Yeah, that's where all sleepovers happen. Nothing magical cause well, to be honest, my sex life is non-existent. Haha, i'm not complaining though but i do want a cuddle or two.

Woah, major side tracked.

Well, i have a built in computer table and wardrobe. On my computer table, there's a Samsung HDTV, a SONY portable CD/VCD player. There's also a place where i put all my accessories and extra toiletries.

What else? Normal wardrobe with ugly laminations.

Yeah, there's this antique mirror from my old house and then a shelf for me to put all the toiletries that i use daily.

There's a bed at one corner. A singled bed, yeah cause i have a cursed love life.

Basically that's it. Yeah. K bye.

No comments: