Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 13- What are your plans for the future? Far and near.

I am just job hunting at the moment, so i hope i would get a job somewhere really near my future. Or else, i'm just gonna marry the first rich man who come propose to me.

So, if you're rich and you fancy me, there might be a chance that i would say yes to your proposal. You have to be cute though, cause well, honestly, i don't want to stare at someone who looks like Jack Black for the rest of my life. 

No, i'm not being shallow, i'm being realistic. 

Don't worry though, even if i don't love you, i might when the time comes. I don't mind getting married to someone i don't love as long as that person loves me unconditionally. I will grow to love you one day, i promise. 

Haha, yeah anyway. 

I would love to help build a school in a less fortunate country. I'm just saving up so i can actually meet my daughter in Myanmar. Yeah, i really do wanna meet her. I have just been writing letters and sending her gifts from way over here. We'll see, hey.

What else do i wanna do? Yes, travel. Might be going to the US of A with the family soon enough. When i say soon enough, i meant when everyone have saved enough money. I have yet to get a job. Help, anyone? Haha

I wanna go back to school and take a degree in something. I am still torn between Law Enforcement, Sociology or Events Management. Maybe i'll start from scratch and take a Diploma in either one of those. Haha sponsor me, anyone? Just playing.

Long term, i would actually like to find someone and settle down. After i have done all the things i wanna do, of course.

I want to have a place i can go home to. I want to have someone to cook for and yes, i would like to have kids. Lots of them. I love kids. Not in a creepy kinda way, but the OH MY GOD, THEY'RE SO CUTE, I COULD JUST HAVE THE ALL MY LIFE kinda way. You know, haha, yeah. Doesn't help my case.

Basically i want a family that i can go home to and cook for. Have kids that i can dote on and adore. Yes, that's what i want.

Dream on, Arynne.

No comments: