Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10- What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?

Well, what is the meanest thing someone had said to me? 
Actually, I've been called names a lot of times before, i can't even count or remember what those names were. Mostly bitch, slut, whore, cock-teaser. Well, to be honest, i really don't care what they call me or think about me.

Why? Cause those people don't know me. They never talked to me, they judged me by what i wear or what i say which is not even 1/5 of what makes a person.

I don't know, i'd like to say they're ignorant about people, but some of them are actually pretty smart. So lets just assume they have a pretty small mind to begin with. Poor them. 

Anyway, i don't care about what they say that's why i never need to explain myself to them. What i wear, what i say, what i do is obviously none of their business and if they like to assume bad thing about me, go ahead. I know what i'm doing or NOT, in this matter. 

So yeah, to them, have fun judging people. 

No comments: