Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11- Write about the best day of your life.

Can you please stop making me pick just ONE day? No, i shall not pick just ONE best day of my life cause there are a few. So i'm gonna talk a little bit about those i remember or those i really cannot forget. Okay? No? I don't care.


1) Disneyland, Paris.
Oh come on, as cliche as it is, of course it's gonna be one of the best days of my life. I was 12. It was DISNEYLAND. I was with my family, my cousins and their family. Since Kak Nora and Marco live in Netherlands, we went there for a holiday and then they took us to Disneyland. It was awesome. I remember taking this Star Wars ride with my brother and cousins, and there were this group of teenage boys at the row in front of us. They were so cute. Haha i think i finally know where my interest in white men come from. I also remember being at this travelator, and i was gawking at this hot guy at the other side of the travelator. Guess what happened? Haha i was at the wrong side of the travelator. Haha thank goodness i was young, or else i'd be super embarrassed. 

2) Cape Reinga tour with Phillip
Gah, this should be obvious cause i was tweeting about it ALL the freaking time. To be honest, it's the whole 2 weeks of my time in New Zealand but this has to be my favourite cause well, it was because i was with Phillip all day, but of course number one reason was that it was the most gorgeous place i have ever seen. I saw the wide ocean, the never ending hills of greens. Eugh, you have to be there, okay? Yeah, okay, bye.

3) USS with cliques
Sikin's birthday. All 7 of us spent the whole entire day together. Surprised Sikin to shits. 'Nuff said.

4) Adventure land with Hannah, Ayman and Suhaili
I was a kid again. Nyahahaha.

No comments: