Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30- Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?

Well, i don't necessarily know where i will end up in 5 years, but i do have some plans.

First of all,
i would love to have a job that i can really be stable in and something that gives me a lot of training opportunities and career progressions. 

Mostly, i would like to go back to school and retake my diploma. No, no, there is nothing wrong with my Engineering Diploma, In fact, i did pretty well and i'm proud of it. I just wanna get a new diploma, i guess, a course that is nearer to what i want to do.

Something you people don't know about me, is that, i have always wanted to do law enforcement. So, if i were to return to school, i might take a Diploma in Criminology, Police Studies or Law & Management. 

We'll see, aye? 

No comments: