Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mega bored, obviously.

Why aren’t you dating the last person you texted? 
haha cause, she's my cousin.

2 months ago, who did you have a crush on? 
No one, to be honest. I was trying to sort myself out.

Who was the last person to wear your clothes? 
I think it was my cousin, Yanny. We are apparently the same size now.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you? 
Mhm. :)

Your phone is ringing. Its the person you fell hardest for, what do you say? 
"Sup?" Haha, that's usually how i answer most of my phonecalls.

What was the last thing you drank? 
Straight up sky juice on the rocks, baby! Haha yeah, i'm THAT hardcore.

Have you ever been asked out by someone you didnt want to be with? 
Ahhh, indeed.

Is there anyone you want to come see you? 
To be honest, yes, but it's never going to happen.

What were you doing at 4am this morning? 
Hmm, it's only 1:14am. But if it was last night/morning, then i was asleep.

Do you miss anyone? 
Yarh

Do you regret something you did the day before yesterday? 
The day before yesterday? Hm, nup. I didn't really do anything. Haha

Is someone on your mind right now? 
Yarh

Are you listening to music right now? 
Yes. Andrew Allen - Loving You Tonight. Makes me want to fall in love. Hehe

What do you think of your last kiss? 
It was memorable. :)

Have you ever lived with your girlfriend/boyfriend? 
Yes, for two weeks. Haha he took care of me like a queen. No joke.

Have you ever broken someones heart? 
I really hope not, but it's inevitable.

Next time you will kiss someone? 
Haha, i am not sure. Hopefully soon.

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? 
Haha yes. It was yummy.

Will you be single on Valentines Day? I was single on the last Valentine's Day, yes. But next time, who knows, most probably. Haha but i don't give a shit, to be honest.

Anyone you would like to get things straight with? 
Well, there's some people i would like to punch though. Haha that's getting things straight for me.

Are all guys players and cheaters? 
Nah. I just haven't found that one guy yet.

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called or text you tonight? 
Yup. But meh, my hopes are not up.

Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures? 
Both

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Well, most things, but yes.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
Well, yes. It was nice. :)
 
Did you sleep alone last night? 
Yup. Haha, i'm forever alone.

Would you ever eat a bug for 1,000 dollars? 
Yup. I've always wanted to try eating bugs.

Last time you laughed? 
Today

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now? 
I could name a couple. Haha

Do you find smoking unattractive? 
Yeap, very much.
 
When was the last time something bothered you? 
Hmm. Not lately. Can't remember.

What time did you wake up today? 
About 2pm. I slept in cause i slept late.

The last person you kissed bumped into you at school, what would you say? NOTHING. I'd straight up hug him. But wait, i'm back in school?! WOOHOO. Haha

Have you ever let someone be your everything? 
Was a mistake.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you? 
Probably not.

Is anyone protective of you? 
Hm, my family and friends, i guess. No one else.

Will you be in a relationship in 4 months? 
Haha, i don't think so.

Do you think two people can last forever? 
Yup, i've seen it happen.

Would you put yesterday on repeat and live it forever? Yesterday, no. But there are days i wish i could relive.

Have you ever kissed someone with a tattoo? 
Mmm, yes.

Do you drink tea? 
Yup. Especially if someone brew it for me. Hehe

Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? 
Haha, no. I don't drink.

Think back to September, were you in a relationship? 
Nah nigga.
 
What do you currently hear right now? 
Songs on my WMP, and me typing.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? 
Holy Hannah Montana, yes.

Would you rather sleep for three days or stay awake for three days? 
Sleep, so i don't need to eat.

What does the 10th message in your inbox say? 
It was Sikin asking me if she could borrow my grey boots.
 
Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend? 
Yes, it was horrible!

No comments: