Sunday, March 20, 2011

Suck on this, brotha.

I am a perfectionist.
I am an only child.
I am Catholic.
I am currently in my PJs.
I am currently pregnant.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart.
I am left handed.
I am married.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I am tired.
I am female.
I am wearing socks.
I am prone to headaches.
I am currently waiting for someone.
I currently regret something I have done.
I swear when I get angry.
I bite my nails.
I miss someone right now.
I don’t like anyone.
I strongly dislike maths.
I hate deleting pictures or documents in case you might need them later.
I hate answering the phone.
I hate Miley Cyrus.
I like Shakespeare.
I love cooking.

I love Michael Jackson.
I love pickles.
I love looking at old photographs.
I love theme parks.
I love to travel.

I love sleeping.
I love other people’s accents.
I love shopping.
I enjoy country music. 
I enjoy jazz music.
I enjoy talking to people.
I have a car.
I have a mobile phone.
I have a pet.
I have a big brother.
I have a sweet tooth.
I have a velux window in my bedroom.
I have a name people find it hard to pronounce/spell.
I have naturally large pupils.
I have bright blue eyes.
I have lost contact with someone.
I have at least one brother or sister.
I have been to another country.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
I have had a broken bone.
I have changed a lot over the past year.
I have had surgery.
I have had my hair cut within the last week.
I have had the police called on me.
I have had braces before.
And need them again.
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t.
I have kissed someone of the same gender.
I have mood swings.
I have separated parents.
I have quite a few figurines/soft toys of characters I like.
I have rejected someone before.
I have seen the Lord of The Rings trilogy.
I have watched all six Star Wars films.
I have watched Sex In The City.
I own over 100 CDs.
I own over 100 DVDs.
I own an Xbox.
I own and use a library card.
I would classify myself as ghetto.
I would date Harry Potter.
I prefer vanilla over chocolate.
I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate.
I prefer hand-held games consoles.
I prefer talking to people in real life, rather than online or on the phone.
I couldn’t live without the internet.
I couldn’t live without music.
I couldn’t live without a pet.
I could be called shy but once people get to know me I’m anything but.
I can name all seven dwarfs in Snow White. 
I can go for days without listening to music.
I don’t have any friends, besides relatives.
I don’t put any thought into outfits but still manage to look okay.
I don’t style my hair.
I don’t wear make up.
I don’t have a middle name. 
I don’t know how to achieve a lot of my goals.
I know what I want to do as a career.
I know a lot of the songs on TV advertisements.
I think Britney Spears was pretty.
I think Party In The USA is catchy.
I use far too many emoticons.
I practice a religion that is not considered mainstream.
I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
I sleep a lot during the day.
I will try almost anything once.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I wonder if my memories are real or if I’ve made them up.
I was born in somewhere other than America.
I watch a lot of films and quote them a lot.
I remember being two years old.
I take a lot of pictures.
I find it difficult to sleep most nights.
I left school early.
I think that baby turtles are adorable.
I treat someone who isn’t related to me as if they were.
I use one of those coo-ing voices when talking to animals.
I keep a scrapbook/thought book of sorts.
I always remember parts of my dreams.
I get along better with the opposite sex.
I talk to people on TV as if they can hear me.
I find myself awesome, even if no one else does.

No comments: