Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day 02- Something that inspires you

I have to say being successful.

Now, with that said, we all know that everyone view as being successful differently. There is obviously no right or wrong opinion as to what being successful really is.

To some, it's to have lots of money. To others, it could be having to hold a lot of responsibility, also known as power.

For me, it's pretty simple.

I don't strive to be the one person with the most branded bags, or to have everyone fear me. To me, being successful, is to have my loved ones be proud of me. Someone they can depend on.

Being successful is to see the people i care about happy with the things i have done and achieved. It is really just that for me.

Yeah, that's why i always try to do my best in everything i do, i never do things half-assed.

What about you guys? What inspires you? 

No comments: