Thursday, August 04, 2011

Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like

Can i be selfish or do i have to think about other people in this?

I mean, of course the real paradise would be a world with no war, and no racism and all the jazz, but i mean, lets be real. Things would probably be boring then, and then someone would do something to start with all the chaos that is happening now.

So, i've always think about other people in my answer, let me be selfish for once. Thank you.

Well, lets talk material things.

I want a 3 stories house by the beach. Not just BY the beach, like really on the beach. Haha when i step out of my door, i want to feel the sand in between my toes, on my feet. I want to hear the ocean waves every single minute of the day, and feel the sea breeze caressing my skin and blowing my hair.

Wouldn't it be nice?

The peaceful sound of the ocean, the blue skies and the splashing of the waves against the shore.

I don't know, i love the beach. I grew up going to the beach every weekend, every holidays. I get called a "beach bum" when i was in school. I get tan lines and sun kissed skin all the time. When it looks like my skin is back to normal, we go to the beach again.

You know what else would be nice?

Sitting by the deck, looking out at the ocean, while the sun sets. Oh, wouldn't it be great.

Haha, i am actually smiling as i'm typing this cause i would actually love that. Who wouldn't, right?

It'd be awesome especially if you have someone with you by the deck, drinking hot Nutella chocolate drink and having a slice of banana cake.

Haha, okay, i'm sorry. I think too big sometimes.

But hey, having the sound of little feet going pitter patter by the deck is fine with me too. *winks*

Haha, k bye!

No comments: