Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail

Oh oh oh. I have no idea how i remembered this dream, but i do remember it.

Maybe cause it's a very very weird dream. I'm sure i don't remember EVERYTHING though but i think the weirdness will still be there.

Well, to be fair, it actually started out really really nice and actually kinda sweet. Haha

Okay, so actually i was in the car with someone. I can't remember what we were actually looking at but there may or may not be kissing involved. Haha, anyways, i don't know what happened but suddenly there was a lot of explosions and there was this cow that became a target practice for some people.

Yeah, i can't remember a lot of it, but that's what i knew happened.

Just really weird, cause the character Aaron Hotchner from Criminal Minds was even in my dream, so hmm.

I don't know, i think it's telling me to go get my Criminal Minds seasons 4, 5 and 6. Haha but yeah, that's all i can remember really.

So weird.

No comments: