Friday, August 05, 2011

Day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

Actually, everyone around me has changed my life one way or another.

Be it the way i see things, or how i feel about thing, or even how i think. Everyone around me has played a part in shaping the way i am.

Well anyway, i am not here to thank those people who have always believed in me, even though i do really appreciate what they have sacrificed for me. I am here to actually thank those who think i wouldn't even make it to where i am today.

I remember when i was younger, some people don't like my family. I won't point fingers but there are family members who looked down on me just because i was from a broken family. They think i wouldn't make it in life. They didn't even think i would survive life in general.

Well, i guess one thing they didn't know about me is that, i do not like people to insult my family. When someone says that my parents didn't do a good job raising me or my brother, i like proving them wrong.

Wow, boy were they wrong about my brother and I. We are obviously more "successful" than their sons/daughter. I'm not bragging or anything, but at least i can get my legs closed long enough to not have a baby at such a young age.

Or the fact that my brother and I worked so hard academically. We have better education than them, believe it or not.

So thank you. Thank you for telling me i can't do anything. Thank you for telling me that my parents are good for nothing. Thank you for everything you haven't done for us.

Believe me, even if i have to go through what i went through one more time, i wouldn't change a thing. *smiles*

No comments: