Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 28- A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. What is your definition of happiness?

I have a lot of happy moments. That's one thing about me, even when i have a problem, i would most definitely treasure every single moments i have with my friends, family and loved ones.

Let me see, i guess it has to be when i was on a holiday with my family to Disneyland. Yeah, it is indeed the happiest place on Earth.

My parents recently divorced during that time but it really made me forget slightly about the horrible incident. I really did just let go and be a kid, even though i was already 12.

I had so much fun just having no responsibilities, be reckless and just be a child. It's the most incredible feeling in the whole wide world.

That's why i always remind myself to think young. Have a sense of humour of a kid, everything is much funnier that way.

Happiness is just about accepting what you have and not worry so much about the things that don't concern you. Being around the people who cares about you and those who would be by your side despite the good or the bad.

Happiness is just being yourself and not care about what other people think about you. Be comfortable with yourself and everything will rest easy.

Just have fun, break the rules, live like a dare devil. But be safe, of course. 

No comments: