Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19- A passage from a book that has touched you

This is actually a hard one, cause honestly, i haven't read a book that have actually touched me or make me have strong emotions towards it.

I mean, you all know what type of books i read. Thriller, psychological suspense, detective books and even documentary.

I like books, i love to read, i have read a lot of books and i have tons of books in my cupboard that is overflowing at the moment. It is everywhere in my room, but i have never had a good paragraph that actually made an impression on me.

Honestly, i just think it's the type of book i've been reading. A lot of it are actually fiction, and all made up. Except the documentaries of course.

I'm still in search of it, so if you all have any book recommendations that you think i would like or just want me to venture into a different genre, please feel free.

In the mean time, how about sharing yours?

No comments: