Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president

I just realized i forgot to blog last night. I got really sleepy and then i think i fell asleep at 10pm. Which is crazy cause i must be REALLY tired if i fell asleep that early, especially since the next day is a public holiday.

So yeah, i missed yesterday question. Either way, here it is.

I find it really appropriate that this is the question cause Singapore is actually having a Presidential election soon. We'll know the candidates pretty soon, so i'm pretty excited.

Now, who do i think would make a good president?

Well, i was really sad that George Yeo didn't think about being a President. I honestly think he would make a good President.

Of course there are other candidates that are running for the Presidential Election that have the fullest potential to run Singapore, but this is just my opinion.

I feel like he's really well liked by people. He build great rapport with citizens and even people from other countries. He has a military career and he was a really competent Minister during his time in the Parliament.

He has in the Cabinet from 1990 up to 2011 when he lost his seat in the General Election 2011.

I feel like we need someone who is a great people person, who would understand what the citizen needs instead of caring so much about other countries.

Like i said, this is just my opinion, so we'll see who's gonna be the candidates for the 2011 Presidential Election. I really can't wait.

Oh, and Happy 46th Birthday, Singapore!

No comments: