Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 23- Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given

Hm, this is hard.

I honestly have never had any awkward first impression. And if i do, then i don't remember.

Hm, i really don't remember. Mostly cause even when it's awkward, i become very thick skinned and do or say something stupid/funny/annoying just to break the silence.

You people out there, if you all have met me before, tell me if our first meeting or your first impression of me was awkward.

I don't know, i have never felt awkward before. I mean, in terms of first impressions.

I'll think about it, and get back to you all later if i can think of any. Ah well.

Oh, i dunno. Maybe when i met my friends in New Zealand when i went up there to visit some of them. When i was being introduced by a certain someone to everyone else, i just stood there smiling.

I didn't know if it's a custom to hug them or shake their hands. In Singapore, we usually shake hands during first meetings but they were all hugging each other, so i just stood there. Smiling, like a shy little girl. Haha

There are some too that i wanted to talk to but we didn't cause of some ridiculous reasons, so yeah, i just stood there. Smiling and giving a slight wave.

That's awkward right? Haha, i feel like it is. Is it? Oh well. 

No comments: