Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh

Haha well, i have told this story so many times before. In my blog, and even in real life.

If you guys have followed my blog then you all know which memory i am talking about. Haha it is none other than me accidentally peeing at the playground, on a rocking horse, in the middle of the day.

Yes, people, but that is not all. All that bladder bursting laughter was all thanks to none other than my own cousin, Linsy.

Ahh, the memory is still fresh in my head even though it's been years and years ago. Probably because we keep talking about it, ALL the time.

So, the thing was we were both on a rocking horse each, opposite each other. I told her i had to pee so we decided to go home. Bear in mind my bladder was already really full, screaming to be emptied.

Linsy, being the silly person that she is, wanted to jump over the head of the horse. She was wearing a dress. Yes, people, a dress. Really long flowing type of dress. So she just jumped over the head of the rocking horse and then her dress got caught over the head.

I know this may not sound funny to you people reading this but it was extremely funny. I was laughing so hard and at the same time trying to hold in my pee. She was just there stuck. She couldn't even touch the ground with her hands, so it looks like she was just floating there and the horse kept on rocking while she tried to free herself.

It was a funny sight. I was laughing so hard i peed in my pants, right there and then. I wanted to run off back to the house but of course i had to help Linsy first. So i just freed her dress and with my pee-soaked pants, i ran all the way home.

Luckily it was only 2 minutes away. Haha

Oh my god, every time we tell the story, we will be going off in fits on laughter. Ahh, i love my childhood. 

No comments: