Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 17- What you want to be remembered for.

Actually, i don't care so much if the people i don't know don't remember me. I don't know, i have never wanted to be "famous" in a way. I've never sat down one day and went "I wonder if people i don't know are gonna remember me if i did something something", you know what i mean?

Hm, i don't know. I really want to go to Myanmar or Africa to go help them build a school, but since i can't, i dunno.

Errr, actually if people wanna remember me, i hope it'd be nice things. I don't mind the mischievous things i do, like playing a prank of my family members, or doing random things to strangers on the streets.

I guess i wanna be remembered for being gutsy. A risk taker. Doing things i want to do without worrying so much about what people are gonna say or think about me.

Yeah, that's how i try to live my life anyway. Afterall, we only have one life. Be a fun person, but also a good person.

Do whatever you want, you know, but don't deliberately hurt someone with your actions or your words. Yeah, i guess that's it. I wanna be remembered for always taking a chance even though there would be a possibility that i might fail badly.



What about you guys? Share something with me. 

No comments: