Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why

This is assuming that i haven't die by the second hour being in the deserted island.

No, not because i'm weak. I have been somewhere without a toilet before, so i'm pretty sure i can survive a desert island. Haha, i hope.

It's just... the thought of having only five song while being stuck on a desert island, is like the end of the world. I would seriously die. I mean, if i'm stuck there for only a day, i'd be fine. What if it's one year? I get bored listening to the same old song ALL the time.

Well, since the challenge has been set, i will try to do my best. So here goes.


Why? Well, this song is my favourite song to dance to. Haha, yes, don't ask. Never mind. Hahaha


Four words. Five. Finger. Death. Punch. :))


My femininity needs to be indulged once in a while. ;)


No reasons. Just because. Hehe


It's just one of those song you can't get rid of from in your head.

No comments: