Saturday, August 06, 2011

Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember

Wow, are you serious?

Wow. Haha that was the first thing i said when i read the challenge topic.

Like, seriously, i have a lot of childhood memories suddenly rushing in my head but i am not sure which one is the oldest memory. Haha

Well, there's the pissing at the playground incident, but i'm sure there are more earlier memories.

Oh! There's also a snow white incident. Here's the thing, i had this really nice Snow White doll, and it can speak and sing and everything. So Linsy and I were playing our dolls and our younger brothers were basically arguing in the room right beside us. I was so annoyed that i shouted at them to keep quiet. Guess what happened next? Haha Linsy's brother took my Snow White and slam it on my brother's head. So yes, my Snow White's head was just there dangling by the wires of the voice box.

Haha, i know it's not funny reading about it, but my cousins and I will crack up big time every time we reminisce.

I don't know, i really don't remember my earliest memories but yeah, that's one of the memories that i don't mind sharing.

What about YOUR earliest memory? Share with me! 

No comments: