Friday, April 01, 2011

1. What happened today? If it was the last day of your life, how satisfied would you be with your final hours?

Well, i am not gonna sit here and be like writing about all the things that didn't happen just to make my blog post interesting. I am here to well, tell you honestly what happened today.

So what happened? Honestly, NOTHING.
Haha my days have been pretty boring lately. I couldn't sleep last night so i kinda slept in. I had breakfast in the afternoon, which is ridiculous, cause i don't think i'm supposed to wake up that late.

Then, i went online and played with my games and all that jazz. Chatted to a couple of people.

Then the girls came, and we talked about anything under the sun. Stargate, cooking, Kamasutra, History Channel, you know all that kind of stuff.

Well, i wouldn't say i'm satisfied, but i guess if i could, i'd do something more productive with my day. I liked hanging out with my friends though, so that's the good part.

Haha, yeah bye.

No comments: