Thursday, April 21, 2011

21. Look back. Why did you choose this challenge? Do you think it says anything about you?

Why i chose this challenge, i am not sure. I have a bunch of 30 days challenges that people give to me so i just go through it randomly and pick it.

I've done this type of challenges before. Other than having to update my blog everyday, i feel like some of the questions are actually relevant to what i do everyday or how i think or feel.

Some are get-to-know-me questions and some are really in depth of why-i-am-how-i-am questions. Although there are some really private things that i don't share with my readers, i am honest with all my blog posts.

Does it says anything about me?

Well, i think so, cause i'm the one blogging about it, right? People get to know me through my blog other than just talking to me. There are just so many things that we can talk about, and just these challenges give me a theme on what to talk about.

I am pretty opinionated when it comes to certain things, and it explains further on why i feel that way or why i do the things i do.

Yeah, that's what i think anyway, that's why i love doing these 30 days challenges and i get positive feedback about it from those who read my blog. 

If anyone of you wanna do these type of challenges or have any other 30 days challenges for me, just leave me a comment, 

Have a nice day, lovelies!

No comments: