Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How did my interview go.. and other things.

People have been blowing up my phone for the past half an hour asking me how my interview went. 

Well, it was alright. Of course, as you all know, i was pretty nervous yesterday up till this morning. I think i was a little nervous in the interviewer's room too. There 5 interviewers, but they were all so friendly and smiley and cheerful even though it was 11 in the morning. So i felt more comfortable with friendly people. I like friendly people, they make me happy. Haha

So anyway, the interview was 35 minutes long. That's good, right? Haha i don't know. The other interviewers took like 15-20 minutes each. We had a lot to talk about, which is awesome. Mostly they asked me about me and my previous jobs. We joked a lot too, which is fun. 

So yeah, the interview went well. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. 

Anyways, i think there something about me that attracts security guards. I wasn't even showing off my cleavage or anything. I was in one of those long sleeved shirt dress that i own with collars, buttons and everything. They still flirt. Eugh, at my old job, i was stalked. 

It was creepy to get text messages saying, "I can see you in the lift through the monitor". Uhh dude, you're creepy. Yeah, not only that, he even talked to me through the intercom saying, "it's kind of freaky isn't it knowing that you can hear me talk." and he even sang. I'm not kidding, i think Linsy was there. Mhm.

Oh by the way, i was stopped by two chilled blondes just so they can tell me that i smell nice. Haha yes, even though they were cute, it was still a little creepy.

 Oh, i'm using Gucci's Envy Me perfume, by the way, my favourite!

This is what i tweeted: 
: 2 chillaxed cute blonde guys stopped me just to say i smell nice... Uhh, should i be scared? Haha

No comments: