Sunday, April 17, 2011

17. Who was the last person you kissed? (If you are still with them now, pick the person before them.) What would they say if they saw you now?

Who was the last person i kissed?

Haha, i haven't been kissing a lot of people lately. It's just so hard to find someone nice. It's like, when you think you found someone you can actually talk to without having any sexual tension between the two of you, he'll do a 180 degrees and just be a full on jerk. So yeah, i'm kinda just taking my time in finding the nice person to plant these lips of mine on. Haha.

Well if you're talking about kissing, and just kissing, then it has to be this guy i know from a friend. It was like a couple of months ago or something. We talked after that but i think both of us are pretty busy so we didn't really keep in contact now. Haha or he's just giving me the axe, and not wanting to talk to me anymore.

Well, to be fair, i haven't hung out with that group of friends for a bit. I have decided to cut down on my late nights cause it's not that healthy. He'll probably just say hi and ask me how i am or something. Probably pretended as if nothing happened. Haha guys.

If you all are talking about a full on make out session, then it will have to be my ex. Haha i'm not gonna name him here cause i'm pretty sure you all know who it is. Yeah, it was nice just being with him that time.

What will he say if he saw me now? Haha i am honestly not sure. If you guys know who i'm talking about, you can go ask him personally. I think he's just gonna be really shocked if i suddenly appear in front of him one day. Haha it's not as if we live a block away or anything. Yeah, he'll probably be too shocked to say anything. Haha

So yeah. K bye! Haha

No comments: