Friday, April 08, 2011

8. Write about the first moment that comes to your head when you read the words “childhood memory”.

Haha, wow. You know, i have a very fulfilling childhood. I had both my parents whilst growing up, up till pre-teens maybe, and i used to get everything i want. 

Only cause my parents are awesome, and not because i throw tantrums. Believe it or not, i DO NOT throw tantrums when i don't get things i want. I will say it once and just leave it, cause i know i will still get it, sooner or later. 

I think that's why people always think that i'm spoilt, because i always get the things i want. That's why i always say that i'm a pretty lucky girl. I have a family, a beautiful house, i have more things that normal have. I don't really complain that much if i don't get anything. 

I think that's cause my dad always say that you get what you get, and don't throw a fit. 

Yeah, i guess that's what is good with my childhood. There were no abuse, no abandonment, and basically nothing to complain about.

Naturally with that i have a lot of childhood memories, oh it's so hard to recollect each one of them. Though one thing ALWAYS pops in my head every time i think about childhood memory. 

No, it's not that Linsy and i used to have our showers together. Haha it's that story i have been constantly telling people and writing on the blog about. Yeap, the peeing in the playground thing. 

We were at this playground and both Linsy and i were on a rocking horse each opposite each other. I was holding in my pee cause i was too lazy to go home and besides we were only there for a few minutes more anyway. My bladder was about to burst, so i asked Linsy if we're going home. So she agreed to go home, but before making a HUGE exit. She was wearing this dress or a HUGE t-shirt, i can't remember but she tried to jump over the head of the rocking horse and her dress/shirt got caught on the head of the horse. So she was just stuck there cause the horse was pretty high and she can't reach the floor and all. I was laughing so hard on my horse and i couldn't get up to help her cause my bladder was shouting for help. I laughed and laughed and laughed and i peed on myself. Haha yeah, it was funny, i didn't feel embarrassed at all. Haha i helped Linsy down and ran all the way back home. 

No comments: